Sooooo...I'm pretty excited to announce the launch of our new website! While I loved our old website - and it was stinking beautiful - it didn't give me enough room to do everything that I wanted to. So, with out further ado I would like to introduce you to the NEW www.joshwoodphoto.com! Here's a few of the perks about the new place and some things to look forward to...
- a fully integrated blog
- smartphone friendly
- updated portfolio
- post comments via facebook
- completely free to build and maintain (thanks google!) which means I can spend more money pampering my clients
I am also pushing the company in a newer more specific direction. I am merging it with my LIFE. While the quality and style of my photographs will continue to rock, I am also opening my home to let clients and other photographers get a glimpse of who I am in hopes of building stronger relationships and a stronger community.
As part of the new direction I am in the process of launching two reoccurring blog threads. The first will be a featured brides section that will showcase some of my favorite brides. The best part is that I won't actually write these blogs, the brides will! That's right, you will be able hear straight from them with tips, advice, vendors they chose, why and much more. The second thread will be photography tips and tricks for other photographers or anyone interested in photography. Over the years I have run into many people, shooters, brides, reception guests that just love talking shop, so this will be where we can really dive into those topics.
Welp, thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you back real soon!
